Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Week Seven

11/7/15
Overcoming Challenges

Lessons Learned:
“A Field Guide for the Hero’s Journey” is the new book that I started reading this week.  This book is full of motivational and inspirational quotes, poems and stories.  I enjoyed the three chapters that I read, chapters five, six and eight because they addressed how to overcome stones in the road, the giant of despair and fighting the big, bad, evil dragon. 

Elder Holland gave especially great advice in the readings and video this week.  I don’t think anyone expects the entrepreneur journey to be an easy one, but at the same time I think once an entrepreneur find great success they think it will continue to be smooth sailing and do not adequately prepare for the hard times that continually come in life.  Elder Holland reminds us that no matter what the journey brings we must push forward.  President Thomas S. Monson reminded us that we should recognize our past in order to move forward, and to appreciate everything that we have been through and experienced.


Lessons Not Yet Learned:
I have not yet learned how to overcome entrepreneurial challenges.  Because I have not begun my own entrepreneurial journey I will learn how to overcome my journey’s challenges when they occur.  But from this class, the books, readings and videos I will have great guidance on how to overcome any challenges when they happen.

A Reference and Categorization Method:
However Long and Hard the Road by Elder Jeffery R. Holland and Sister Patricia T. Holland:
Looking Back and Moving Forward by President Thomas S. Monson:


No comments:

Post a Comment