Entreprenuer

Entreprenuer

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Week Twelve

12/12/15
A Journey of Gratitude

Lessons Learned:
President Monson is such an incredible prophet of God.  His talk “An Attitude of Gratitude” is something that we should all read regularly.  It is so easy to get side tracked or worldly obsessed with what is going on in our daily lives and the goals and aspirations that we have for ourselves.  Although these goals are positive ones, and we should be enthusiastic to work towards them, we must also remember why we are here on this earth and the purpose that the Lord has for each one of us.  In our entrepreneurial endeavors we must remain focused on our eternal goals as well as our entrepreneurial goals.  By keeping balance in our lives we can cultivate our spiritual selves and care for all of our relationships with others.  By expressing gratitude and balancing ourselves we can reach all of our goals and help others along the way. 


Lessons Not Yet Learned:
In honest reflection of the lessons that I have not yet learned, I want to recognize my personal struggles with depression and anxiety.  Although I am always working toward living a life of hope and happiness, there are times when I let life get me down.  As I express gratitude it brings me happiness.  I have set a goal for myself to print positive quotes that promote happiness, gratitude, love, excellence and motivation to achieve my goals.  I will place these quotes around my house so that I can see them daily and remind myself of my purpose on this earth.

A Reference and Categorization Method:
Thomas S. Monson “An Attitude of Gratitude”: https://www.lds.org/general-conference/1992/04/an-attitude-of-gratitude?lang=eng&query=attitude+gratitude+(name%3a%22Thomas+S.+Monson%22)#watch=video

Identifying and Exploiting the Right Entrepreneruail Activity…For You: https://content.byui.edu/file/5c6a3828-db2c-4c81-bd4a-d86572fd2a76/1/808043p2.pdf


“Recognizing and Shaping Opportunities” parts 1, 2.1 and 2.2: https://content.byui.edu/file/70ddde60-1dad-4d7e-bc60-acc7a48384ba/1/8056p2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment